Bridging Skills to Full Independence
Sixteen Plus aim to support young people in their transition from childhood to adulthood – ‘Bridging skills to full independence’ by helping Local Authorities to meet their obligations, particularly to ‘Looked After’ children in their area.
Proven track record with managing & accommodating the most ‘at risk’ / challenging / complex young people
Proven Track Record
Providing bespoke accommodation & support services, we do not give up on young people.
We won’t give up on young People
Our homes provide welcoming, nurturing environments, with privacy, space & staffing levels that are tailored around supporting young people
Welcoming, Nuturing Environments
Experienced in supporting young people with the following challenges:
- emotional behavioural difficulties (EBD)
- mental health difficulties
- at risk of child sexual or child criminal exploitation
- learning disabilities
- autistic spectrum disorder (ASD)
- substance and alcohol misuse
- offending behaviour including harmful sexual behaviour (HSB)
- Unaccompanied Asylum-seeking Children (UASC)
“Sixteen plus provides an excellent service and go beyond to ensure that all professionals are always kept informed and have a good insight to how to deal and engage our young people. I would recommend this provider to others to use.”
– Anon | Social Worker
Get In Touch Anytime!